This was 7 days before my exams (I know, others have it worse!), but it was well worth it. I've not laughed that much for a long time, dressed up that much for a long time, and not to mention blown cash that much for a long time, . Basically it was awesome, albiet being short and all. Thanks for this birthday (what a way to wish!)Thursday, November 23, 2006
When Layne Turned Twenty
This was 7 days before my exams (I know, others have it worse!), but it was well worth it. I've not laughed that much for a long time, dressed up that much for a long time, and not to mention blown cash that much for a long time, . Basically it was awesome, albiet being short and all. Thanks for this birthday (what a way to wish!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment