Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A peek at my life at home.

This is my daily routine nowadays.

  1. Wake up in the morning to go jogging with my folks. Most of the time we end up talking and walking instead.
  2. Come back, have breakfast and bathe.
  3. Sleep if I’m tired.
  4. Laze around if I’m not.
  5. Watch TV.
  6. Makan.
  7. Makan some more.
  8. Have lunch. (Notice my daily food intake)
  9. Watch TV
  10. Fondle my guitar a bit.
  11. Makan.
  12. Take in the clothes that are out drying in the sun.
  13. Fold them neatly as how I was trained in Singapore.
  14. Unpack. A little.
  15. Tidy up the messy bits of my house that just gets messed up again the following day.
  16. Cycle. (I just started today but I intend to do it as often as I can from now on)
  17. Have dinner.
  18. Watch more TV.
  19. Fondle my guitar a bit.
  20. Makan.
  21. Talk on the phone with various parties.
  22. Come online *Sigh…..slow….
  23. Talk on the phone again.
  24. Brush my teeth and wash my face.
  25. Sleep like a pig.

Do I sound repetitive? Don’t think so. Is my life exciting? Definitely.

No comments: