On this fateful day I will be leaving 673,
Mike from Monsters Inc. on the left here sorta paints a perfect picture of how I’ll be feeling in my dad’s car when he takes me away from
A mixture of awe, grief, lost and relief. Astonishment -- it doesn’t even come close to describing the wonder years of ’04 and ’05 of my life. Never before had I felt so many emotions swirl and stir inside.
Ah ah ah!
Sometimes I just wanna scream and shout. I don’t know what I’m feeling right now actually. Worse still, I don’t know how to react. There seems to be some sort of longing for HCIBS…. No, no, not for the KOI pond (K.im-O.ng’s-I.rene? Heh heh.) , not for the rooms either, oh and heaven forbid; definitely not for
No.
I do not long for HCIBS. I long for the people I met there. The people I spent 2 years with; laughing and crying, joking and scolding. Man, I sound like a long-winded freak! I think I’ve mentioned this like a billion times already; how much I’ve learnt from the wacky bunch -- our bunch -- of wacked-out-crazy-as-hell-but-smart-as-heaven-good-looking-and-talented batch of Malaysian scholars. I’ve told the entire world how much I’ll miss their company, how much I’d like to live through those stressful times with them again. How much I love them.
Henceforth (drum-roll please), I’ve decided to “celebrate” my departure with the opening of my own blog. Never had the time before (Well, actually the main reason was that I don’t own a laptop, and constantly blogging in NJC’s Bytz might seem a teency-weency bit gay) so since I’ve 7 months plus at my disposal, I just figured why not.
I’ll try my best to keep this site updated; hopefully I’ll have ample visitors to keep the inspiration coming. Especially visits by my ASEAN family whom I absolutely adore.
(Can’t wait to speak of more Taking a Shit @ Kota Raya stories here…hmmm….)
Well then, back to the gloomy feeling of my leave. I’m leaving this place for good! I’m picturing inside my head right now, handing the guards at the gate a humungous stone-carved long leave form.
Name of boarder: Tan Kim Ong
Hall/Room No.: F2/10 (formerly known as KFC)
School/Class: NJC
Reason for leaving: Check with Mr. Wang Dakun
Request to return at (Time) any moment I wish on (Date) didn’t you get me the first time?
No comments:
Post a Comment