Friday, September 29, 2006
Dunno what title to put.
5 days at home just went by and I can’t really complain. It was a short but enjoyable break.
Mom was as whiny as ever, telling me to drink more water, eat more fruits and get more sleep. “Yeeeeeesss mom.”
Dad had a new hobby of killing mosquitoes with this electric-swatter thing. That racquet looking killer was crazy! The bugs just evaporated into thin air upon contact. The popping sounds it made reminded me of old-school firecrackers.
My eldest sister Lilian was her same old self, lazing around without a worry in the world. Quoting Xinging-In-The-Loong-Doveman-Turned-Transexual, “Tired Lah….”
Here are other reasons why homecoming trips are great:
1) The food
The food in KL; I tell ya, oh the heavenly tasting food! Even the gods are not fed this well. Damn you Singapore for lousy food.
2) Piracy
Yeap, I bought tons of programmes in KL for half the price of ONE programme in Singapore. Didn’t get any movies this time, don’t think I’d have the time to watch them anyway. So, the mac just got better with cool mac utilities. Heh.
3) Rest
I can sleep the whole day at home if I wish! In Singapore? No way! Tutorials, Kim; Assignments, dude; Submissions, man; Meetings, brother; Band Practices, a$$! Sleep your head!
4) Math
Here, it’s divide 2.3. There, it becomes MULTIPLY.
5) Friends.
Hey, wait -- friends are great everywhere! They are just stuck in various different places. Bye Andrew!!!!! Will miss having you around.
And there you have it. The few reasons we ALL miss home. Ah, home sweet home, ‘till my next trip down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment